Wednesday, March 30, 2011

RSPCA poster evaluation and rational

I found this task to be challenging and rewarding. I had difficulty with the concept drawings as I am not used to drawing by hand I also had trouble thinking of 3 separate posters but it did help me come up with a design in the end. I chose my final design because I thought best reflected the RSPCA’s interests in as unique and interesting way. Out of the project I have learn how to further my graphics skills and I have gained better Photoshop skills. However the project could have been more engaging and seemed to assume we had prior Photoshop skills. Overall I enjoyed the project as I find working on computers refreshing and a break from other classes. Next time I will spend more time on concept drawings and work faster with the actual product. If I had the change to do this project again I believe I would do better if not from anything else but the improved graphical and Photoshop skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment